Breakout Stocks of the Week

After running my scans this weekend, here are the top stocks found:


The stock above is currently consolidating above gap support and would look attractive to me if it could break above $8.00 to a new record high price.   Notice, also, that the stock appears to be doing better than most mining stocks.

I like to add at least one low priced mining stock to my portfolio for diversification purposes, since often stocks such as these march to a different tune than the general market.  That is one reason that I purchased the stock below:


The stock above pretty much went straight down after I bought it, but now appears to be forming a healthy consolidation pattern or bull flag.    Alternatively, I may be suffering heavily from confirmation bias.


Next,


The stock above is making a new multi-year high and also appears to be forming a bull flag.  In addition, the monthly chart is also forming a similar pattern:



So, basically what we have is a bull flag on the daily chart forming within the context of a much longer term pattern on the monthly chart.