High Potential Stocks of the Week

The price action of US stocks has proved my previous bearish view wrong.   Admitting defeat, I bought the following two stocks on Monday:


The stock above has all of the characteristics that I am looking for in a stock:  break away gap up, constructive consolidation area, a fresh new all time high and heavy volume.


The second stock that I bought on Monday:



The above two stocks were introduced to me by like minded trader, Olivier Tischendorf.

On the subject of receiving tips, here are a few thoughts:


  • The suggestion must meet all of my pre-existing buy rules
  • The stock goes through my position sizer to determine the amount to buy
  • The stock is sold according to my system's sell rules
  • I accept personal responsibility for the outcome of the trade - never blame others




Next, here are two new stocks that my scans found this weekend: