Johnson Controls Inc. (JCI)

For my records, and for anybody who is interested, I did 3 trades this week:

1) Shorted ANSS
2) Bought CVTX -I sense that a major move is going to occur with this stock (either up or down)
3) Bought STAR -Bought on Friday (at almost the worst possible time)

With these additions, I am now holding 17 different positions. I feel that after you build a portfolio of 15-20 stocks, the marginal diversification added by each new position begins to decline. Therefore, I will be less inclined to add new positions at this point.

Here is what I am holding at this moment:

Short:

AFL
ANSS
CEDC
DOW
IP
KBE
RAI
TTWO
VIP

Long:

CVTX
EWM
HANS
STAR
HBU.to
HND.to (this is a bear ETF)
K.to
MRU/a.to


Below are 3 more candidates:


There were more than 100 stocks identified in my 52-week low scan. I liked this one the best.