High Potential Stocks of the Week

With the general market itself making new all-time highs, there are a tonne of individual stocks doing the same. Below are 3 high potential stock candidates that have recently made new highs:

 The stock above made a new high on Friday and is performing very strongly relative to the general market.

Next, we have a stock that gapped up last month and that is now finding support along that gap.  I especially like to buy stocks that gap up to new highs, since the gap often acts as support in the event that the stock proves weaker than you had anticipated.

One of my holdings, PPG, is an example of how a gap offers a line of defense against unexpected weakness.  

Finally, we have a stock, SNY, which I have not idea what product or service it provides, but looks good nonetheless.

Because I have half a dozen stocks on the line now and all of my cash has been deployed, I will not be buying any of these stocks.   I believe that when you've got a full position on, and your positions remain in up-trends, there is not much required to do except wait, as the quote of the week suggests.