Stocks are Currently Going Up

For a while now,  experts have been saying that markets are over-bought, over-extended, over-priced and over-valued.   My view, on the other hand, is that the trend is up, so I should be long stocks.

Although anything can happen and I have no clue what stocks will do next, it is certainly possible that this rally could last even longer.

Below is a weekly chart of The Russel 2000 Small Cap Index:


By simply looking at the price action, we can see that the index is at a new all time high.   That's bullish.  Secondly, notice how the index was consolidating for 2 years and has only recently broken out.

The path of least resistance, therefore, is up and my plan is to continue holding strong stocks until the trend ends - whenever that may be.



Speaking of small caps, here are 2 more stocks that my scans identified this weekend:





Second: