Some Nice Feedback In

One of the (few) benefits of blogging is that it allows me to connect with other like minded traders from all over the world.

For example, I was able to connect with Andreas Clenow, a professional trend following trader and author of "Following the Trend".    An expert on systematic trend following systems, I have learned much from Andreas through exchanging email.  Yesterday, he graciously reviewed my blog:


Let's face it. Most trading blogs are amateur level of very low quality. This one however, shows some serious research and knowledge. Very worth following to get a different perspective on trend following and trade ideas. 
I have discussed trading with Danny who runs the site, and it's clear to me that he knows what he's talking about.







Another example comes from Gary Antonacci,  who runs a website called Optimal Momentum.   In spite of having an MBA from Harvard University, Gary makes a lot of sense and I recommend checking out his website.

Here is some feedback that Gary left for me:

I like your blog very much.... Everything you do makes sense to me. Choosing stocks making new highs is a form of momentum investing that has been documented to work well in the academic literature.