ABR

Here is a stock that came up on one of my new scans. I may buy this stock today, but only if it is able take out it's previous day's high.

I've been posting a lot of long candidates recently, and very few short candidates. This is because my long positions that I have are doing very well, and the short positions I have are going against me, or are going sideways.

The fact that longs are rising, means that I am not touching them. The fact that shorts are going against me means that I am weeding them out from my portfolio. This effect has caused my account to become overwhelming long; about 80% long in fact.

It is this through this process of blind selection that makes it appear as though my account is always "trying" to get on the right side of the trend. And the stronger the trend, the more it "tries" to align itself with the trend.