Blog Re-continued, TLT Chart

I have decided to re-continue this blog.  For the last 2 years, I was teaching English as a Second Language in China, where all Google related services are blocked.  

However, during this time, I have allowed my trend following system to compost in my mind and I hope that what I have now is a significant improvement in my trading. 

Every week, I will be posting a high potential position that is in accordance with my pre-defined rules and money management protocol. Let's start with the only position I am holding at the moment:





Visually, there are some changes I have made to my charting style.  Most noticeable are the solid, long term moving averages.  Because I believe that aligning yourself with the long term trend of a position is so essential, I decided to make this change in order to make the long term trend more pronounced.

What I consider the short term is trend is represented by the blue and red lines, and if either the short or long term trend changes, I will sell.