Thoughts on "Following the Trend" by Andreas F. Clenow

I recently came across a new book entitled "Following the Trend" written by Andreas Clenow.   After reading over 150 books regarding trading, I am now more reluctant to purchase additional books, but I still occasionally do so if the book looks particularly promising.


Here is a thought provoking quote from the author's blog:



Think back to the last few trading books you read. Were they written by professional authors, bloggers and lecturers? If they were, they were likely better written than mine. They were probably more entertaining and offered easier solutions and quicker gains.
I don’t deal in wishful thinking. I don’t sell trading systems. I manage institutional money. I trade for a living.

I concur with the author and have noticed that out of the 150 or so books sitting on my bookshelf, few were written by actual traders with actual track records.   That's a problem. 


Therefore, the book above has been firmly placed on my "to read list".   Finally, here a few other individuals that meet the rare combination illustrated above: